GRAZIA Talking Points (UK) has chosen Rob as their “crush du jour”.
1. Apparently the fashion trend that confuses Robert most is Ugg boots. However, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is his breakfast cereal of choice. This is totally unrelated, but just in case you’re interested, he hails from Barnes.
2. Rob’s a true renaissance man: he can snowboard, ski, scuba dive (he had to learn for his role as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire), plus he plays guitar, piano and is on the Twilight soundtrack (check him out on Never Think and Let Me Sign).
3. He’s scared of HP co-star Emma Watson. Robert says: ‘She’s really, really cool. She seems so much older than she really is. I find her quite intimidating. I always find myself trying to impress her.’ Bless.
4. He says cute things like: ‘Up until I was 12, my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as “Claudia”. Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.’
5. Next up, he’s playing surrealist artist Salvador Dali in Little Ashes. See, the man has RANGE to go with his unruly Robert Smith hair.
6. He thinks Twilight is a metaphor for the virtues of chastity, but it’s had the opposite effect. I get letters that say, ‘I’m going to kill myself if you don’t watch “High School Musical 2” with me. It’s a little nuts.’
7. He’s 22 and has two older sisters named Lizzy and Victoria, who are in their late 20s/early 30s. Like, our age. Lizzy and Victoria, if you are reading this, we are very, very, very sorry for perving on your brother.
8. Erm, we can’t think of any more. We’re not Smash Hits — just watch this…then SCREAM!